RC coil spring length - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > RC coil spring length

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
AFjeepMan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

RC coil spring length

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the fully unweighted length of the RC 2.5" lift kit springs so I can make sure I get the right bump stops and shocks...it's something that popped into my head, and now I'm really intrigued!

[COLOR="Red"][_l_[COLOR="black"],[/COLOR][____][COLOR="Black"],[/COLOR]
l----L - [COLOR="Black"]O[/COLOR]lllllll[COLOR="Black"]O[/COLOR]-[/COLOR]
(o)_) (o)_)--)_)

[COLOR="Green"]Wife≥Jeep>GF

Relearn your priorities.[/COLOR]

WANTED: SYE and cv shaft...good condition and good price. for a TJ with about 5-6" of lift.
AFjeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
suresperance
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Fronts measured about 22.25 rears were about 17.25 I just installed mine on Saturday so I'm measuring the inside of the box they fit pretty snug in so that should be close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Your RWR (Reciprocal Wave Ratio) will suffer a logarithmic decline unless you start waving to unmodded Jeeps also; it is your duty to guide them, not shun them.
suresperance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rc , rough country , coil , springs , length , bumpstop , TJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.