Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Rare color?

4K views 32 replies 28 participants last post by  Falcor 
#1 ·
I have never seen one in person. Is this color rare?

See less See more
#19 ·
mrblaine said:
It's all perspective. Personally I wouldn't own a Gun Metal Blue colored vehicle of any type much less a TJ without repainting it.

If we all liked the same color, they wouln't give us options.
Well Gun Metal Blue isn't my favorite color either, I think that Black top and White body is the best. Gun Metal is just the best I found at the time, next one will be White.

#21 ·
smurison14 said:
its not rare at all, unless you consider like 12K jeeps rare! I have seen far less jeeps my color(amber fire) than that electric green. prolly only seen about 10 amber fires besides my own.
I live in an area with a large population of Jeeps and folks who drive them and the Amber Fire Pearlcoat is less popular than the Electric Lime Green.

In the time that my wife has owner hers, since 01, I've only seen about the same as you, 10 or less others.

Here's her's-

#22 ·
I got one, ill try to get some pics posted

#26 ·
I hardly see them either.. I personally love it.

I definately would have gotten it. The Patriot blue is nice, but I don't know...the electric lime green looks great when built tastefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.