Questions on lifts and body lifts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Questions on lifts and body lifts

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 10-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
WrangBlake

Questions on lifts and body lifts

I have a stock RME and i am planning on getting a 3.5" RE suspension and probably a jks 1" body lift. Im gonna run 33" BFG A/T's(12.50,15). Is there any thing else i need to do or get? Will I have any trouble such as vibrations? Or do these kits come with everything? Please help

Unread 10-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #2
WrangBlake

Oh yeah im getting rockcrawler wheels with it....if that matters?
Unread 10-06-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
Grewe02
Guns > Swords

1980 CJ5 

If you get the BL, I'd go ahead and get a MML too. Might as well, won't be any fan shroud adjustments you'll need to do, and should get rid of any drive line vibes you might get from the 3.5"
I've had a crush on the Prius since it's debut. I got somethin' wrong upstairs.
Grewe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2006, 01:46 PM   #4
WrangBlake

yeah but im scared to do that because me and two of my jeep buddies installed a MML on his unlimited and now it wont start??? I think we messed up a fuel injector.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.