quadratech bad - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 04-22-2002, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
tjistheway

quadratech bad

i hope no one has return anything to quadratech for warranty. i read all of the good responses and thought this was a good company and may still be but i will never do any more bussines with them. the salesman hung up the phone when i asked a question for which he had no answerlike. why does it say it has 2 year warranty and after 6 mo you refuse to replace. i called back and spoke with management and mr buckly said the ring gear company" denied their proposal" so i called them direct and they said send it in for set up inspection,to make it short the manufacture gave me a new one that "quadratech" said they were denied. thank god for good companys UNLIKE quadratech. i hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear that. I personally have never had a problem with Quadratec I have always gotten good service from them. I haven't had to return anything though. Maybe that is their low point.

Green Jeep Club Member #1
post #3 of 7 Old 04-22-2002, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
tjistheway

maybe i just had a bad salesperson.but they DID do me wrong
post #4 of 7 Old 04-22-2002, 07:31 PM
torn_victor37

They sent me the wrong bumpers, but also they were two front ones! The only order they got right for me was the least complicated one! On the other hand if you want to get a good idea of the multitude of parts available for Jeeps, you can't beat Quadratec...

2001 Wrangler Sport, Manual, Solar Yellow
post #5 of 7 Old 04-23-2002, 05:06 AM
PLUR

I've always used Quadratec, and have even had them price match from other places, specifically because they are so great with service and have such helpful salespeople. In fact they are even trying to help me out in my current quarrel with Steel Horse
<a href="http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001171" target="_blank">http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001171</a>

1998 TJ SE / 57K miles/4 banger
Dana 30(Front)/Dana 35(Rear)/275's for tires
Targa Hard Top / Soft Top / Cruise Cntrl(Stock parts, my sweat)
Panasonic Head Unit Audio / 6 speaker soundbar (all Pyramids)/ Pyramid 4x6s in the front
post #6 of 7 Old 04-23-2002, 06:05 AM
smunns
1993 YJ Wrangler 

post #7 of 7 Old 04-23-2002, 09:46 AM
4wheeler4CJ

I have always had great experiences with them in the past and very recently as well. I have placed extensive orders many times, and had no problems.

I once did get two of the same item where I needed one for each side, they told me to keep it, and they'd send the right one out immediately. I sold the extra part on Ebay and made $20 back, LOL.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I also deal equally with 4WD Hardware, and find them to be usually the same exact price, if only off by a few dollars. Maybe you could try them? <a href="http://www.4wd.com" target="_blank">www.4wd.com</a> they sell just about all the same stuff, but sometimes Quadratec offers a product that 4wd doesn't, or vice-versa, which is why I still deal equally with both.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.