quadratech bad - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > quadratech bad

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-22-2002, 05:38 PM   #1
tjistheway

quadratech bad

i hope no one has return anything to quadratech for warranty. i read all of the good responses and thought this was a good company and may still be but i will never do any more bussines with them. the salesman hung up the phone when i asked a question for which he had no answerlike. why does it say it has 2 year warranty and after 6 mo you refuse to replace. i called back and spoke with management and mr buckly said the ring gear company" denied their proposal" so i called them direct and they said send it in for set up inspection,to make it short the manufacture gave me a new one that "quadratech" said they were denied. thank god for good companys UNLIKE quadratech. i hope this helps

tjistheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2002, 05:50 PM   #2
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear that. I personally have never had a problem with Quadratec I have always gotten good service from them. I haven't had to return anything though. Maybe that is their low point.
Green Jeep Club Member #1
Jeepchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2002, 06:16 PM   #3
tjistheway

maybe i just had a bad salesperson.but they DID do me wrong
tjistheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2002, 07:31 PM   #4
torn_victor37

They sent me the wrong bumpers, but also they were two front ones! The only order they got right for me was the least complicated one! On the other hand if you want to get a good idea of the multitude of parts available for Jeeps, you can't beat Quadratec...
Unread 04-23-2002, 05:06 AM   #5
PLUR

I've always used Quadratec, and have even had them price match from other places, specifically because they are so great with service and have such helpful salespeople. In fact they are even trying to help me out in my current quarrel with Steel Horse
<a href="http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001171" target="_blank">http://www.jeepforum.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001171</a>
Panasonic Head Unit Audio / 6 speaker soundbar (all Pyramids)/ Pyramid 4x6s in the front
PLUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2002, 06:05 AM   #6
smunns

I have always had good experiences with Quadratec.
smunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2002, 09:46 AM   #7
4wheeler4CJ

I have always had great experiences with them in the past and very recently as well. I have placed extensive orders many times, and had no problems.

I once did get two of the same item where I needed one for each side, they told me to keep it, and they'd send the right one out immediately. I sold the extra part on Ebay and made $20 back, LOL.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I also deal equally with 4WD Hardware, and find them to be usually the same exact price, if only off by a few dollars. Maybe you could try them? <a href="http://www.4wd.com" target="_blank">www.4wd.com</a> they sell just about all the same stuff, but sometimes Quadratec offers a product that 4wd doesn't, or vice-versa, which is why I still deal equally with both.
4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.