Pure Jeep TJ Stretch Gas Tank install - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Pure Jeep TJ Stretch Gas Tank install

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Shop Stuff to Complete the Job!

Unread 05-13-2013, 10:30 AM   #46
mg2380
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBevO8 View Post
Bump for more up to date info and opinions!
Spend the extra $, and buy one from Genright. My buddy ran run for years with zero issues. It doesn't seem like anyone on this thread is completely happy with their PureJeep tank.

mg2380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #47
TURBevO8
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2380 View Post
Spend the extra $, and buy one from Genright. My buddy ran run for years with zero issues. It doesn't seem like anyone on this thread is completely happy with their PureJeep tank.
Leaning that way. Just wanted to do a little homework before making a final decision.
Unread 06-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #48
cplacke
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I ordered a PureJeep tank for my TJ 9 weeks ago on April 4 and still have not received it. They keep pushing out the shipping date. I am completely pissed off.

I could have walked to south america, mined the damn aluminum myself, carried it on my shoulder walking back to america, smelted it, and put a tank together in that amount of time.

Now I read this and realize that if by some miracle I actually get my tank, it won't work properly when I put it in?

Worst company ever.

If you are reading this and are on the fence between tanks, save yourself a lot of frustration and buy a genright tank.
cplacke is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.