Pure Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Pure Jeep

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 09-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Vic99TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Pure Jeep

Has anyone heard of this company?

Vic99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Jeepin72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I think they had a write up on a 5inch Stretch kit in Peterson's 4Wheel and Offroad, or JP several months ago. I can't remeber which, but thats how I hear of them.
Unread 09-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
Vic99TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

They have a gas tank skid on 4wd i was wondering if its worth the money.Crawler Gas Tank Skid by PUREJEEP and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware-RH2
Unread 09-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
robncar
We Got The Cup, AGAIN!!!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic99TJ View Post
They have a gas tank skid on 4wd i was wondering if its worth the money.Crawler Gas Tank Skid by PUREJEEP and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware-RH2
For a few bucks more, you could get a Savvy AL skid and save the weight:

Savvy Gas Tank Skid - Savvy Off Road Aluminum
robncar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
ChrisYJ - Italy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have seen some of their JK stuff and i think it was all good stuff. Don't know on your specific application tho!
ChrisYJ - Italy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Pure Jeep is cool. Robert King, who used to work for Genright, now works for them, and has redesigned several of his products he designed for Genright for cheaper. I'm running the PJ gas tank and skid. The clearance is great, the price was awesome, and there's plenty enough room for my stretch coming up. Call and talk to Robert. He's the man.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
Texas1880

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ordered my Hanson Sliders online direct and they came from Pure Jeep
Texas1880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #8
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Isn't Pure Jeep a sister company to Full Traction? They had a booth at the Pomona Off Road Expo last year. Their stuff looked good. I'm sure they'll be there again this year (a couple weeks from now). I kind of like their rear tube fenders, how they angle down. The only other company I've seen that does that is Overkill Engineering.
Unread 09-25-2010, 05:38 AM   #9
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mJUSTINm View Post
Isn't Pure Jeep a sister company to Full Traction? They had a booth at the Pomona Off Road Expo last year. Their stuff looked good. I'm sure they'll be there again this year (a couple weeks from now). I kind of like their rear tube fenders, how they angle down. The only other company I've seen that does that is Overkill Engineering.
Yep.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #10
Vic99TJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Cool Ill be ordering the GTS today!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.