Pulled a guy out with my winch for the first time - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Pulled a guy out with my winch for the first time

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 03-28-2004, 08:23 PM   #1
FLMarine

Pulled a guy out with my winch for the first time

Wish I had brough my camera with me for this one. A guy in an early 80's Chevy pickup with 37" tires managed to get himself stuck in mud up to the bottom of his doors. Had to help him out so i hooked up my line to him and used my snatch block. Pulled him out like the winch wasn't even working hard. I'll bring the camera next time I swear, lol.

FLMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2004, 08:30 PM   #2
04JeepTJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Which winch do u have?
Unread 03-28-2004, 09:20 PM   #3
FLMarine

Warn M8000. I haven't had a chance to write up an install yet or post pics. I'll try to post some pics of the winch tomorrow.
FLMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2004, 09:39 PM   #4
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

That's pretty cool. I need to get a winch soon since my friends always get stuck.
Unread 03-28-2004, 11:04 PM   #5
KaiserJeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I've used my XD9000i six times, but never to unstick myself. Back when I used a Hi-Lift as a winch I got stuck several times. Maybe I finally learned how to drive.

Nah - couldn't be that.
2003 Wrangler Rubicon TJ
KaiserJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2004, 11:16 PM   #6
knoxville

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMarine
Wish I had brough my camera with me for this one. A guy in an early 80's Chevy pickup with 37" tires managed to get himself stuck in mud up to the bottom of his doors. Had to help him out so i hooked up my line to him and used my snatch block. Pulled him out like the winch wasn't even working hard. I'll bring the camera next time I swear, lol.
Aww would have been nice to see! But make sure you take it out next time when you have to pull out the H2....
-[B][SIZE=1]3.5" Superlift suspension[/SIZE][/B] - [B][SIZE=1]1" Body Lift[/SIZE][/B]
-[B][SIZE=1]32" BFG All-Terrain[/SIZE][/B]

[B] [COLOR=sienna][SIZE=1]Chrome parts for sell [Chrome Side Bars | Chrome Grille Inserts | Chrome Sway Bar Cover] PM me if interested.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B]

[B][url]www.redrock4x4.com[/url][/B]
knoxville is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.