Public apology about the Chili Pepper Edition stickers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Public apology about the Chili Pepper Edition stickers

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
ShowroomShine
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Public apology about the Chili Pepper Edition stickers

I want to express my apologies about the Chili Pepper Edition stickers. Some people ordered some between shipments I got from the guy that makes them for me. Little did I know he does not actually make them, he orders them from another supplier. Needless to say the supplier he orders from took so long to finally ship the stickers I had a few unhappy PM's expressing concern about the length of time between payment and shipment of the stickers.

I am sorry, I should have found a new supplier as soon as I heard I was not dealing directly with them.

I will no longer be selling these stickers as its simply to much hassle to deal with.

***NOTE: If you have not received your order by next week (I'm mailing some out today) call me at 919-671-9377 (Brandon) and let me know your address and I'll get them out to you. My new place has no internet access yet so calling is the only option***

MODS: Please do not move or delete this. I would like a chance to right a wrong on the Jeep community, so this thread needs exposure.

1998 Jeep TJ 4.0 5spd. 4" Rough Country Lift, X-Flex control arms, 33x12.50 BFG KM2's with Pacer 15x10, 8.8 Rear by ECGS, Spartan Locker up front, K&N Intake, Dynomax Exhaust, Blue Torch Fab LCA brackets, XRC-10 Winch, KC Daylights, Quick Disco's, Galaxy 959 CB with 4' Firestick on Terraflex mount, Pioneer CD with Polk Audio speakers.
ShowroomShine is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.