Pro Comp ES 3000 vs Shyjacker Hydro 7000 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Pro Comp ES 3000 vs Shyjacker Hydro 7000

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-18-2005, 09:03 PM   #1
Linda or Greg

Pro Comp ES 3000 vs Shyjacker Hydro 7000

I took out the Pro Comp ES3000 shocks and replaced them with Skyjacker Hydro 7000 shocks (can't afford OME). What a difference! The jeep now has a smooth ride.

Unread 11-18-2005, 11:31 PM   #2
supaasianpdjr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I pretty much had the same setup... was running the procomps with my BB and then now im running the skyjackers.

Procomps are very stiff but hey you get what you pay for.
supaasianpdjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.