Poly bumpstop spacer or washers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Poly bumpstop spacer or washers

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #16
dcope17
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garybattles View Post
I epoxied hockey pucks for the front instead of drilling / bolting. Still on after 2 years. I did scruff the pucks with rough sandpaper before using the epoxy.
Did this exact thing too. Only 6 months but still there also.

Life with Christ can be explained like a Jeep...
Being in the Word... grows your tire size.
Prayer... gains more ground clearance.
Fellowship... Is like having a good spotter.

The more of these you have... the easier it is to get over obstacles in your path.
.[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f194/dcope17s-thoughts-bible-please-read-only-do-not-post-1333441/#post13115090"]My Bible Thread[/URL]
dcope17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #17
Fargo
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I seriously thought about doing the epoxy thing. But I was worried about it coming off. Sound like I maybe didn't have to worry about it. Oh well, I got mine bolted on now and I like that better because I don't have to pull the spring over that puck when installing new springs.
2005 Rubicon Unlimited Sahara Limited Edition #41
6spd manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
...there's very little that is more permanent than a temporary solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman Jeep
Go with quality and cry once. Go cheap and cry often. Take your pick ;)
LJ Owners Group member #110
Fargo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bumpstop

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.