Please help me with my constant radiator problem! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Please help me with my constant radiator problem!

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #16
Kev-ollllo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Haha i dont even know why the core would bend. In the end they didnt fix anything so i dont think the guys knew what they were talkin about

This is a common problem in jeeps?

Kev-ollllo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #17
Kev-ollllo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

and yes an 18lb. I thought i might have a defective cap so i bought a new one and the end result was still the same.
Kev-ollllo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #18
wushaw
Rockin jeep

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev-ollllo View Post
Haha i dont even know why the core would bend. In the end they didnt fix anything so i dont think the guys knew what they were talkin about

This is a common problem in jeeps?
Yes it is common for the radiator to fail a little before 100k miles but not as often as yours are.
I have 30k on my second radiator, I have owned my Jeep for 12 years also.
wushaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminum , leak , radiator , stock

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.