Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

please help me identify this lift...

795 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Coils Rule 
#1 ·
i just bought this jeep, the woman said it had a 6 inch skyjacker lift.. i don't think its 6 in let alone a skyjacker... what do ya'll think?

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks like a Full Traction 4" lift. The fixed LCA's have a gusset fin that sets them apart. The shocks look like pro comp explorers, With FT disconnects that have a bolt in place of the quick release pin. Could be a pro comp lift, But their LCA's are different and no discos.
Its a good lift, And with the adjustable coil overs makes it easier to level you rig. But this is only my opinion on what it "looks" like, Very well could be wrong. Look on your rear track bar relocation bracket, It might say on it. Good luck

#6 ·
Those ACOS are set to about two inches, so add that to a 4" lift spring and you have a 6" lift, theoretically. The only real way to determine actual net lift is to measure from coil seat to coil seat. In this case, from the TOP of the ACOS to the bottom spring pad.

#10 ·
IMO id go back and give her a hug that its not a skyjacker lift. I really dont think she knew what she had other than a lifted jeep with big tires.

If its popping out, All you need to do is climb under and adjust it. There should be a write-up on it if you dont know the procedure, Just type it in the search. Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.