OverHead Console - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > OverHead Console

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-24-2004, 09:53 AM   #1
Abathur
2003 TJ Wrangler 

OverHead Console

Do they make the overhead console shown here http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgd...04062411493251 stand alone, without the top? I like the 2 speakers and lights, anyone know?

Abathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2004, 10:27 PM   #2
2ksaharawhite
2007 JK Wrangler 

I wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abathur
Do they make the overhead console shown here http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgd...04062411493251 stand alone, without the top? I like the 2 speakers and lights, anyone know?
I would like to buy that single console, too! But theres no way I'm shelling out that much cash, being as I don't even care for the bikini part. I don't like Tuffy's overhead consoles, or the cbrack.com one, either. I have been looking around at all options, and I think I might end up fabbing one myself. I noticed jeepsunlimited.com (under the fabs forum) can be helpful, I've gotten a few ideas, but haven't starting anything yet. Let me know if you do come across anything else.
Thanks a bunch!
Jonathan
Sitting around: 1965 CJ-5A (chassis, engine, tranny, and wheels).
2ksaharawhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2004, 02:40 PM   #3
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

If any of you guys decide to buy it but have no need for the T-panels - let me know. I want to get it and experiment with some Infra-red tinting (V-kool, 98% IR Block) on the panels but because they're not actually glass there is every chance it could go wrong. The Tint shop basically said they'll give it a go but it won't be warrantied... but I live in the desert so if I can have a set up that feels like being exposed but actually stays cold and I don't need sun-block, I'll be loving it

But if I screw 'em up I'll need someone else's

My suggestion to you though is to just get it, you might appreciate having the T-top panels especially in the summer.

And if you use the referral on my website for quadratec then I might be able to get mine sooner, or be able to take those panels off your hands

But to answer your question I've seen no mention of them selling the console on it's own. I also have no idea if the T-panels will work without the console.
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2004, 08:34 PM   #4
Jeep3607
2007 JK Wrangler 

I too would love to have just that center console!!! It would be nice if I didn't have to order the whole set!!!
Jeep3607 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.