Overhead Console - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Overhead Console

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 04-12-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
omarkhan860
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Overhead Console

My friend has a overhead console in her 95 grand cherokee that displays avg mpg point in time mpg compass temp etc... anyway I can get something like that for my 98 sahara?

omarkhan860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
Heyduke
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Sure. A stock compass mirror from Jeep will give you the temp and direction. A Scangauge2 will give you all the rest.
Heyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #3
DevEmp
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Tuffy makes overhead consoles that have single DIN openings. Here's the single console and here's the double console. I managed to fit the double in my LJ and like it except for the occasional head ache/reminder.
DevEmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
commodore_dude
2006 LJ Wrangler 

DevEmp I'm afraid I've asked you this before, but do you have a writeup on how you fit the double console in your LJ? I just don't like the looks of the single console...

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT 5 speed
Work in progress...
commodore_dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.