offroadtoystore.com - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > offroadtoystore.com

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-13-2002, 02:19 AM   #1
jrtj2001

offroadtoystore.com

Anyone ever buy anything from these guys? Any feedback? They seem to have good prices on the Skid row engine skid and the Kilby gas tank skid. If anyone knows a better/cheaper place to get these let me know.

Jason.

Skyjacker Steering Box Skid
Bulletproof Rocker Guards
Home-made Disco's
jrtj2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2002, 03:11 AM   #2
moabster
2011 WK 

I bought an Advanced adapter SYE and the RE 4.5" Extreme Duty lift for a YJ. The delivery was a little slow because RE was in the middle of a move to their new location. There prices were good and we used the cheapest method of shipping. I don't think they keep everything in stock so some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you can afford to wait an extra week I think they are a good place to order from. They had the lowest prices we could find at the time.

HTH
Bullet Proof Front and Rear Bumpers and Tow bar
moabster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2002, 05:33 AM   #3
Bob J

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them;

First got my Kilby gas tank skid and dash pod, it was shipped quicked no problems.

I then ordered my RE long arm kit a day or two before moabster did, because of RE it was delayed but after that everything was fine.

Sig v.55
Bob J is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.