Off-Road for the First Time - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Off-Road for the First Time

Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-14-2004, 08:36 PM   #1
diesel6304

Off-Road for the First Time

Tonight I got my first chance to see what my TJ was made to do. I was at a friend's property in the woods to make a fire but the weather got rainy and wet and I said, well what better time to get my Jeep muddy.

They were some real basic wide trails, we used to always ride our dirtbikes on them but wow was it fun. I couldn't believe how nice the thing handled over any type of terrain. I was able to climb up and over anything there with a single tire spin. The only problem I had was being in 2 wheel drive and not making it up a hill. I couldn't put in 4wd sitting on the hill so I had to back down it but it wasn't anything steep.

Anyway I am just so thrilled and I had such a great time. I definetely want to do some mild off-roading a lot. I just don't want the branches and stuff scratching up my paint and my windows though, but I did my best to avoid them. Just wanted to tell you guys that I couldn't possibly love this vehicle more after seeing what it actually is capable of. And I barely did anything.

diesel6304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2004, 12:05 AM   #2
PrfctAggression
Web Wheeler

Welcome to the world of Jeeping. As time goes by, you will find more and more stuff that your Jeep can do. Just remember that body damage is temporary. Pride is forever.
[COLOR=yellow]Yellow Jeep Club and Redneck Jeep Club member #666 [/COLOR]
PrfctAggression is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2004, 12:17 AM   #3
wakeboarder 21

see how long u stay with just wanting to do "mild" wheelin... haha it will change ... have fun with ur jeep man

RE 3.5 __ 1" BL__RE front adj. trac bar__Currie Anti Rock sway bar__33 BFG M/T with some black steelies__K&N Filter__CB___ Durango 4x4 Front Bumper

building for 37s

[URL=http://orw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id=4573]***PICS***[/URL]
wakeboarder 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.