OCTOBER TJ of The Month Contest - SUBMIT NOW!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > OCTOBER TJ of The Month Contest - SUBMIT NOW!!!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-30-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

OCTOBER TJ of The Month Contest - SUBMIT NOW!!!

Welcome all to the OCTOBER TJ of The Month Contest!

Here are the rules of the game, if you cannot follow them to the exact dot - you will be automatically disqualified for the month.

RULES:

*updated*
• LJ Unlimiteds will be allowed every month regardless
• All pictures submitted must be hosted on your own with working links or you will be disqualified. (URL's only please, [IMG] tags not required)
ALL PICTURES must be 800x600 or larger or widescreen equivalent (we will come for you when the year is winding down for a high resolution picture for the calendar) Please submit high quality pictures, your chance at winning could possibly be lessened by a poor quality picture.
• You are allowed to submit a maximum of 3 pictures for entries, if submitted more than 3, we will pick the best ones.
ANY pictures posted in this thread will not qualify for entry, all entries must be sent to the provided Email address
• There are NO classes, if you didnt win because you got beat out by someone on 1 tons and 42" tires. im sorry, but they wont be able to enter next month so try again.
• Winners cannot enter again till the following year
• Those who did not win can resubmit as many times as they want in the following months
(OPTIONAL) along with your 3 pictures you can send in a list of specifications and a story on how it came to be, so if you got something sweet let us know what it is!
• At the end of the year all jeeps that won the previous months will be automatically entered for TJ of The Year. those 12 entries will be voted on for 10 days concluding on new years eve with the new winner. (decembers contest will be shortened slightly to allow TJoTY) Those final 12 will be put in a Calander for all members to purchase. the top 3 TJ of The Year winners will be awarded Premium 1 year memberships on JF
• Slander will not be tolerated under any condition or reason. those caught bad mouthing others in the contest will be disqualified
• Posting additional pictures to public forums will not be tolerated. you are allotted 3 pictures for the contest - keep it that way.
• Company owned or sponsored rigs will not be allowed to submit. it is unfair to everyone else who operates on a budget.

Please submit your entries in THIS FORMAT, and put your JF user name as the email subject:

Name:
Username:
Mods (optional):
Story (optional):
Pictures:

With that, please send all your entries to TJofTheMonth@gmail.com

Please do not send your entry twice, if you are having a problem and dont know if your email went through, send a message to any of the following permanent judges and they will check the email account to see if its there. This thread will be locked on October 18th 2009, a new thread with the top 10 jeeps submitted will be posted to vote on on October 20th. Member voting will be concluded on October 30th at 12PM Eastern Standard Time and the winner of September posted.

Some Behind the scenes work has been taken care of and revised to help benefit the entrants of the contest. I have downsized the number of judges to help myself out when the middle of the month comes, plus i found having so many judges it was becoming redundant. from now on there will be 7 judges not including myself (see below for details) Also, emphasis for the top ten will be placed on new entrants. this will allow a more diverse selection of top 10 Jeeps, without harming the ideals that were set in the beginning. If any judges (past and present) have qualms with the list please PM me and we can sort things out.

as far as my position goes in this contest, from now on i'll continue my role as the administrator of the contest to organize and distribute the judges votes accordingly.

Congratulations to the months of July, August and September winners Idaho-Jeep, -Sean-, and Gunkel. So remember, PLEASE follow all rules of the contest, have fun and let the games begin!

-Will

Judges: RubiconRazorbac; Idaho-Jeep; Bennettj13; Wheelin98TJ; digitalcox; QuickSilverCon; -sean- (Total: 7) (Administrator: Spyder6)

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook

Last edited by spyder6; 10-03-2009 at 08:47 AM..
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #2
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

CRAWL IT! And good luck to this months entrants.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

nice avatar spyder!
Unlimited04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 05:00 AM   #4
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

What a cunning hat... (let's see who can catch that reference.)

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 10-01-2009, 05:09 AM   #5
99TJSahara
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Submitted....
99 Wrangler Sahara-sold
99TJSahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #6
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited04 View Post
nice avatar spyder!
make it so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
What a cunning hat... (let's see who can catch that reference.)
whats with you and Jayne Cobb?

Unread 10-01-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Morning bump

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #8
Warren
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Entered! =)

Last edited by Warren; 10-01-2009 at 01:27 PM..
Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #9
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

did you submit to the email?...or did you think you could submit by posting here?...because you cant.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #10
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
make it so!

whats with you and Jayne Cobb?

Jayne Cobb is one of my all time favorite characters. The real question is how can someone who is aware of the greatness that is Firefly, not appreciate it.

Unread 10-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
LGriffith
2004 LJ Wrangler 

In for another month and crawled. 7th place in Sept
Unread 10-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #12
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

nightbumper

Unread 10-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #13
gecko5
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Submitted
gecko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
SahRhyce
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Submitted ....I think I may be the only Australian entering
Arb winch bar, Arb sliders, Arb tyre carrier, RE 3.5 lift, JKS 1.25 body lift, SYE, CV, JKS Disco's, 31' A/T Wranglers, Safari Snorkel, 175 Narva's D/L's, Full alpine R-type audio, Dot-lite brake lights.
SahRhyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 06:45 AM   #15
cmoore
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I like these threads.

Looking forward to seeing the next round of ROTM.
98 XJ:4.0, AW4, HP30/8.25 4.56 Spartan/LSD, alloy shafts & joints, HD steer, SYE/CV, skids, RADesigns gated shifter, RE mix n match lift, 35"mt/rs, THOR guards F&R, weld-in custom rockers & stiffeners, custom front bumper, orfab rear bumper, THOR cowl induction, on board air, on board welder, etc
cmoore is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.