OBA and keep AC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > OBA and keep AC

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-31-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
_METAL_
2003 TJ Wrangler 

OBA and keep AC

I was looking into doing something with oba but i don't want to loose my ac. Is it still possible to do a belt driven compressor and ac? If not i guess im looking at electric compressors which brings me to what is a reasonably priced electric compressor? This is mainly for inflating my tires. I do plan on using a tank along with this setup.

If there is anything else i should know or didn't mention let me know

Sienna Jeep Club Member #28
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)
_METAL_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
steve578

2006 LJ Wrangler 

How about here:

Kilby

or here:

Off Road Only

If you want to save money, you can purchase the bracket and source the rest of the parts yourself.

My Build Thread.
steve578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
F9K9
SEMPER FI!!!!!

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Better get on Kilby's website. Last I heard is that at midnight tonite, he will shut down and work on his other projects. I would pull the trigger but, a big "D" prevents it. About $200 off IIRC.

'03 Rubicon w/a few changes.
F9K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
steve578

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F9K9 View Post
Better get on Kilby's website. Last I heard is that at midnight tonite, he will shut down and work on his other projects. I would pull the trigger but, a big "D" prevents it. About $200 off IIRC.

Thanks...I forgot to mention that part! I got mine ordered. The website ordering shuts off tonight.

My Build Thread.
steve578 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.