NP241J 4WD Indicator Light Switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > NP241J 4WD Indicator Light Switch

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 11-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
joe130
1998 TJ Wrangler 

NP241J 4WD Indicator Light Switch

I have recently put a 2004 Rubi NP241J TC in my TJ. The problem I have now is the 4WD indicator light will not work. I wouldn't care, but I'm going to use it as an interlock for my ARB locker switches. JB conversions sells a switch and pigtail for the conversion, but they want $100 for it. What a rip off. I know it's a GM switch and pigtail which should cost (AT MOST) $50-60. On top of that, they are gouging shipping by double. I just checked. It's ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone knew the part # for the switch (AC Delco or whatever) and I could buy it locally at a NAPA.
Thanks for the help.

joe130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
joe130
1998 TJ Wrangler 

All the answers for the switch are here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/np241j-rock-trac-transfer-case-4wd-switch-revealed-651308/
Hope it helps!
Joe
joe130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.