Was not the Blower Resistor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Was not the Blower Resistor

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-22-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
tmwoodall
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Was not the Blower Resistor

Ok just tried changing the blower resistor, still blowed on all settings except the next to highest. So I put the old one back In i am going to try and return it tomorrow. Does that mean that it is my blower motor going out?

tmwoodall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2007, 06:20 PM   #2
Jerry Bransford
Do it right or not at all

2004 TJ Wrangler 

The speeds are selected by the switch and controlled by the resistor pack. If the motor runs on all but one speed and you replaced the resistor pack already, it's either the fan speed switch itself or you've got a crispy wire in there somewhere. Mine had several burnt wires I had to replace when my resistor pack went bad.

Coolest offroad magazine ever! CRAWL Magazine

When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.