Thanks to the help here, I installed my lift and had my tired mounted. Busted a few knuckles, my toolbox is a little heavier (and the wallet a little lighter), but I couldn't be happier with it.
Added some Seat Risers so I can see over the hood too. And took my water wings off.
Finally installed the 1.25 JKS BL / 1" MML installed. That 1" really does make a difference.. no more rubbing!
You can really see the difference here (I tried to keep the camera angle to same for comparison, the spacing under the front fenders should stop me from rubbing):
It does seem the front sags a little now though, I can see the slightest bit of rake there.
Update April 9th:
Here's a few more pics, first trip to the sand... Came down on some concrete hiding in the sand over the summer, ripped the drivers side rear shock out, had to make some new shock mounts... need some armor underneath.
Swapped out the stock turn signals for clear signals, looks nice.
Also took off those ugly tube side steps, and painted the headlight bezels black.
Update January 5th
Rails arrived today... too bad its going to snow this weekend... hopefully this should protect things a little given past experience. It's also my DD, so hopefully this curbs the tendency for random idiots to smash their damn ****box car doors into my Jeep...
April 10th, 2011.
A day of knuckle busting feels good.
Installed my rockers today.
Fenders... or bumpers... still deciding...
April 24th, 2011.
No wrench turning today, but felt like doing *something*, so I put some new stickers next to my new rocker guards.
September 21th, 2011.
Finally got my new fenders on...
May 31th, 2012.
New Lift Installed. 4" RC