New fuel pump or what - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New fuel pump or what

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #16
turkeybuzzard
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks to all, I have the 19 gallon tank. Was able to see a detailed picture of the 15 and 19 gallon pumps.

turkeybuzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2010, 02:44 AM   #17
Jonny Jeep
Web Wheeler

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryboy97 View Post
how difficult is the regulator replacement (the one shown on the ebay link)? I also have the long crank problem and I wonder if I should replace the fuel pump & the regulator. Thanks
Once you have the tank down it's easy. Remove the fuel line. Pry off the clip that holds the filter/regulator in place. Pull the thing straight up to remove it. I only replaced the filter/regulator on my TJ. I'll do the pump only when it fails.

Rockauto 5% discount code can be found here... http://www.markviii.org/LOD2/products_services.htm

Online factory service manuals (FSMs) and parts lists can be viewed at http://www.jeep4x4center.com/knowledge-base/index.htm
If the link doesn't work properly, look for the service manual link under Jeep Resources at the bottom of the page.
Jonny Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti-drainback valve , fuel pressure regulator , check valve

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.