Need Soft Top Hardware! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need Soft Top Hardware!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 11-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
SadFaceSmith

Need Soft Top Hardware!

I'm replacing a top on my TJ, which used to have a hardtop. I got a Smittybuilt soft top from a friend, but now I need the hardware to install it. Can someone link a hardware kit that will work. I want to make sure I buy the correct parts.

SadFaceSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
RWTJ02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have a 02' replaced my top with a newer one that doesnt use the ribs. Willing to trade anything?
RWTJ02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
TJ4Jim
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFaceSmith View Post
I'm replacing a top on my TJ, which used to have a hardtop. I got a Smittybuilt soft top from a friend, but now I need the hardware to install it. Can someone link a hardware kit that will work. I want to make sure I buy the correct parts.
Before you go shelling out for retail I would scout around craigslist, I see soft top hardware listed regularly
TJ4Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #4
rsloan989
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFaceSmith View Post
I've got a soft top frame off a 97 TJ that I don't need, its not in perfect condition, but it works and it'd be cheap. I'm in Hampton, VA. I think it might be a smittybuilt frame, but I'm not sure. I can look and let you know tomorrow if you'd like.
rsloan989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
MetalMountainGoat
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I too need the hardware. You guys who have it, PM me if you would be willing to sell and ship it.
MetalMountainGoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.