Need seat cover advice. I have specific requirements, and would appreciate your input
- I have an 04 TJ.
- I live in Arizona (Its hot!)
- I run a Safari top pretty much year round.
These are all things to take into consideration.
Like how hot seats will get, am I going to get swamp *** sitting in my seat, will the heat affect the fit of the cover, etc....
My main requirements in order of priority:
- Machine Washable (I have two dogs that shed, and plan to wash them frequently)
- Easy to take on and off (Im not going to want to wash them frequently if they are a PITA to take off)
- Durable (They need to stand up to a lot of washes, and harsh desert sun)
- A truly tight fit, it seems all manufacturers claim this, but often times when you read customer reviews, they complain about the fit
Thanks for looking, and I appreciate any and all input...
2004 TJ SE, 2.4L 4Banger, 5-Spd Manual NVG1500 Tranny, NV 231 Transfercase, D30/D35, 4:11, 245/75R16 Goodyear M/T, Rock Hard Rock Sliders, Master Flow MF-1050 onboard air