Need to replace some parts. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need to replace some parts.

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 10-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
BEACHSAND

Need to replace some parts.

I need to replace the following parts on my 02 Jeep Wrangler X and I need to buy the following parts if any of you have these, Thanks:

Both seat belts.....BLACK / GREY color. They stick, won't release, and the belt stays slack.
Both mirrors.........BLACK. Broken and faded

I am also looking for a set of extended flares. I run 33x12.50x15 and they stick out a bunch! I don't offroad heavily so I don't need top of the line, but I don't want something that will crack and faded in the FL sun.

I also need an external cage that a roof rack would go on. I need a way to tranport my kayak, but I have a soft top.

Thanks
sjohnson@hsdinc.net

I will use paypal and pay for shipping for the right part and price. I put a thread in the for sale section http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621882 but I know most people aren't looking there on a daily basis.

BEACHSAND is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.