Need pics of new "RAVINE" wheels w/anything but stock tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need pics of new "RAVINE" wheels w/anything but stock tires

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-02-2004, 08:42 AM   #1
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Need pics of new "RAVINE" wheels w/anything but stock tires

Anybody got pics of the new "RAVINE" wheels with anything but stock tires? My TJ is coming soon... need to know what kinda shoes to put on her!

thejafe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2004, 08:19 PM   #2
04JeepTJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

31" BFG AT's...............
Unread 01-04-2004, 08:25 PM   #3
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah that's what I'm goin' with but nobody's got pics of 'em on the Ravine's... can't find 'em anywhere.
Unread 01-05-2004, 11:05 AM   #4
RandomHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejafe
Yeah that's what I'm goin' with but nobody's got pics of 'em on the Ravine's... can't find 'em anywhere.
Dunlop 32x11.50 Mud Rover

[b][COLOR=green]GREEN Jeep Club #73[/COLOR][/b]
[b]FM2CD Jeep Club #15[/b]

04 Sahara
2" BB, 32" Dunlop MTs, Dimestore Discos.
[URL=http://phast.org/pics/jeep]PICS[/URL]
RandomHero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2004, 02:40 PM   #5
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

WOW those really look good... have to admit I wasn't in love with the Ravine's at first but I'm impressed with how good they look now...
Unread 01-05-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
04JeepTJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

SCHWEET! That is one sharp lookin TJ. I'm getting the dark khaki dual tops. I didn't know it looked that good!!

Do u have a lift for the 32's? Does anything rub (steering)? What gears/tranny?
Unread 01-05-2004, 09:25 PM   #7
RandomHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04JeepTJ
SCHWEET! That is one sharp lookin TJ. I'm getting the dark khaki dual tops. I didn't know it looked that good!!

Do u have a lift for the 32's? Does anything rub (steering)? What gears/tranny?
I just put on a 2" BB this weekend, but that pic is stock lift. Believe it or not, I now have rubbing whereas I didn't before. The spacers moved the springs perches up to the "fat" part of the tire and it was rubbing on the driver's side rear. I removed some material to get clearance enough to drive around until my spacers get here.

They will rub on the lower control arm at full lock, but a couple washers behind the steering stop will fix that.

I have 3.73s, 5spd, and 6 cyl and noticed very little difference compared to the stock 30s.

I really like the Ravines. Took a while for them to grow on me, but they look nice with some meats wrapped around them.
[b][COLOR=green]GREEN Jeep Club #73[/COLOR][/b]
[b]FM2CD Jeep Club #15[/b]

04 Sahara
2" BB, 32" Dunlop MTs, Dimestore Discos.
[URL=http://phast.org/pics/jeep]PICS[/URL]
RandomHero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2004, 12:36 PM   #8
SirGCal

Hmmm... I like em... but... I'd still prefer the Canyons.... (assuming stock wheels obviously). The Ravines just look.... Fake I guess... to me... Plastic-like.. Not sure.. Maybe I'd like em better if they were polished. I know I'd like em better if they were powder-coated... :-)

I'm just not for stock anyhow... I just gave away my set of 5 Canyons two weeks ago... (No one wanted em... so I gave em away along with a set of 4 Outlaw's for 'other' uses...)

I'd like to see the Ravines powder coated black... Even a flat coat... It would look interesting I think...

Living and loving on borrowed time. Life with Multiple Sclerosis. My MS/Life blog, Audio and Electronic write-ups, project how-tos, pictures, stories, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGCal
If you can't take a nano-second to press shift/period/etc. and make proper sentences and paragraphs, I don't know if I can take a few minutes to respond to your topics... It doesn't have to be perfect by any means, but a little effort goes a long way.
SirGCal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2004, 04:58 AM   #9
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

What size rim is that Ravine wheel? 15 X 8 or 15 X 7?
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2004, 08:32 AM   #10
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The Ravine wheel is 15x8, it's the new factory wheel starting in '04 that comes with the SPORT 30" tire package and I believe it is standard on the SAHARA... they replace the Canyon style wheels.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.