Need a part #, dealerships suck :P - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need a part #, dealerships suck :P

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 07-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
DH19922010
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Need a part #, dealerships suck :P

Ok so i installed my savvy gts and broke the little retaining clip to the connection for the evap system (the directions did say they were a pain and to be careful when removing them....... ) Well i've looked for these clips at autozone, napa, etc. and they don't have any big enough. I went to the dealership and the girl at parts department said she didn't know what part to order and really couldn't help me because her parts catalog didn't have picture of the evap system . Can anyone give me a part number to these clips? or if i need to the whole assembly if i can't get the clips by themselves? Here's some pics of what i'm talking about.

DH19922010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
GREASEMONKEY
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Save the link in my signature! Save instead of opening the PDF. You'll have the complete parts listing for the vehicle, and can just go to the dealer with a # for them!
I think the correct # is 52059580AA, but am not willing to bet money on it. The dealer is correct that the FPM does not show an illustration of that part. It is listed as a emissions vaccuum connector, but not shown.
My Ammo Can Console
------------------------------------------------------
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
DH19922010
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks man! I'll order that part and should be good to go
DH19922010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
retaining , clip , evap , system , evaporative , emmision

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.