Need a longer UCA... Lil help please - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need a longer UCA... Lil help please

UCF Tax Refund Sale - Last One of the Year!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 07-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #16
N757QQ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckelhead View Post
That is a very poor pinion angle...
yeah, I know. I had the brackets welded on by a local shop for the 8.8, and they ran out of UCA getting the pinion up. I guess I should not have assumed the brackets get welded on close to level with the pinion set. I'm still new to this, but I thought that's how it worked. Thus the post on should I get even longer uppers, or adjustable (and shorter) lowers.

I assume from mrblaine's reply that adjustable lowers & losing wheelbase is just fine in this case.

Thanks.

Tags
uca , tj , upper control arm , control arm

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.