Need help finding hub kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Need help finding hub kit

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
argirog
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Need help finding hub kit

Please move my post if this is not the correct forum. I have been trying to put together my list of things I want to do to my rubi. I can not find the hub conversion kit anywhere though. Does anyone know of a place that still has these or am I just out of luck?

argirog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #2
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

you talking locking hubs?

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #3
argirog
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yes. The manual hub conversion for wranglers. Everywhere I have called said that they were out and had no idea when they could get more.
Unread 06-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
argirog
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Well I made a bunch of phone calls and I found out the deal on these hub conversions. I'll just post it here. Warn sold off all there axle division to Randy's Ring and Pinion. Randy's is not a distributor like I thought, but rather a manufacture as well. When I talked to them they said that thier original tooling on the asembly line was wrong due to some clerical errors with the drawings. Right now they are trying to work through that and then start production again. The official estimate on product availability is a couple months around September. But the person I talked to said more likely nearer the end of the year. In addition to this Randy's said that they are going to countinue the original product unchanged from the Warn design. Ofcourse this is what I got from the 1-800 call. This is in no way "inside" info, so it could be all wrong. Just passing it along incase others were trying to get these hubs as well.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.