My new jeep mods - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > My new jeep mods

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 01-11-2004, 09:43 AM   #1
frhalevt

My new jeep mods

Well, slowly but surely my Jeep mods are starting to happen. I installed a RE BB over the New Years holiday, I now have a Warn XD9000i winch, Durango 4x4 bumper, JKS Quicker Disconnects, and just got put on a set of 31" MTR's yesterday. Pics to come. Still more mods to come but she is starting to take shape.

I hooked up with a local 4wd group call Triad 4WD Association and they have been GREAT to hang out with. I went wheeling for the first time to Beech Mountain with a few folks with the club. At the time my Jeep only had the Disconnects. There was snow on the trails and the Jeep did GREAT.

31" MTR's,
Dana 44 rear axle,
4.56 gears,
Detroits front & rear,
JKS Quicker Disconnects,
RE BB,
Durango 4x4 Front Bumper,
Warn XD900i,
Soft Top,
Big Daddy Offroad Rock Sliders,
[COLOR=red][FONT=arial black][SIZE=2]Red Jeep Club Member #85[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
frhalevt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2004, 02:18 PM   #2
Snackmaster
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frhalevt
Well, slowly but surely my Jeep mods are starting to happen. I installed a RE BB over the New Years holiday, I now have a Warn XD9000i winch, Durango 4x4 bumper, JKS Quicker Disconnects, and just got put on a set of 31" MTR's yesterday. Pics to come. Still more mods to come but she is starting to take shape.

I hooked up with a local 4wd group call Triad 4WD Association and they have been GREAT to hang out with. I went wheeling for the first time to Beech Mountain with a few folks with the club. At the time my Jeep only had the Disconnects. There was snow on the trails and the Jeep did GREAT.
Sounds like you really got the ball rolling here!

I'm still trying to figure out my "gameplan" but I've got my list in the owrks as well. It's cool that you hooked up with a club as well. I plan on doing the same thing and getting a lot of wheeling done this summer. We haven't had any decent snowfalls yet this season so I'm a bit dissapointed.

Get pics up when you can... I want to see what that bumper looks like.

Take care,

Snack
[B]66 Coupe[/B] Tahoe Turq - 200, Pertronix & Flamethrower, 3 Row Rad, Clifford 6 into 2
[B]96 GT Vert[/B] Laser Red - FMS pulleys, Bullet Pro M MAF, BBK CAI, Prof. Products Elbow and 70 mm TB, MAC Off-Road Hpipe, Borla side exhaust, Tokicos, B&M Ripper
[B]06 GT[/B] Tungsten, Red Leather, Stick, 18" blades, MAC axlebacks, BMR SP010 springs, BMR Adj Panhard, CDC ducktail & quarter window louvers, Painted black stripes
Snackmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.