my jeep pics and my little mods(so far)! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > my jeep pics and my little mods(so far)!

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 08-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #46
Erik T.
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Nice looking rig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
Hack work? :rofl: You just described half the modified jeeps on this board.
Erik T. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #47
skygod73
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Looks good! Turn those tire letters in, it will look so much better black out.

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/skygod73[/url]
skygod73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2008, 03:47 AM   #48
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEnginerd View Post
except in the case of headlight rings....

Sharp jeep, that should be jeep's "Tuxedo" or black tie package, whatever they called those. Of course they go for more chrome...

I actually liked those wheels better before you murdered them out. Lucky for you, they look good both ways.

Now, about those headlight rings...

-Brent
the headlight rings is an issue...i'ii think about it .i wasn't crazy about the wheels before cause the chrome was too much,now they look more ''bad''!

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
jeep2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2008, 03:58 AM   #49
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDoyle View Post
Ahh, I'll put my .02 in. you could turn the tires around, white letters inside.. I got a black Jeep too. How was the budget boost install? And what shocks do you have? Also, has your sway bar broken yet?
can anyone photoshop the jeep with tires black???what do you mean how was the install?if you mean was it easy,it was installed by professionals in 3 hours including the allignment.i have the re shocks that came with the kit.WHY should my sway bar broke ?you know something i don't.......

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
Unread 08-11-2008, 04:01 AM   #50
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ-xtreme View Post
I like black headlight bezels but on your jeep with all the clear signals and such, I think the chrome ones go well. nice job on the wheels, they definitely look better painted black, and those ARB rockers are awesome. I'd like to suggest an MML to get rid of the T-case drop, other than that everything looks great...
the mml needs a bl and with it comes all the gaps around....also some said that after a bl and mml they still had vibes allthough i don't think with only a bb!!the arb's are really awesome but i don't plan on using them a lot !

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
Unread 08-11-2008, 12:05 PM   #51
TJ-xtreme
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep2008 View Post
the mml needs a bl and with it comes all the gaps around....also some said that after a bl and mml they still had vibes allthough i don't think with only a bb!!the arb's are really awesome but i don't plan on using them a lot !
you don't need a BL for an MML. it just requires you to move the fan shroud up an inch to clear the fan, other than that everything would be fine...
2001 TJ Sport w/ D44, 2.5" Susp. lift,1" BL w/ MML, 35x12.50 BFG KM2's on 15x8 Soft 8's, Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper and Rocker Guards, S/B SRC Rear Bumper, Xenon 4" Flat Flares, JKS Disconnects, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, OBA System, Optima Blue Top, Hella Lighting. More on the way... ;}
JEEP= Just+Empty+Every+Pocket.....
EAT-SLEEP-JEEP OlllllllO TJ-XTREME
TJ-xtreme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #52
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

can someone photoshop my tires without the white letters?i was pleased with them but now you got me the idea so.... lets try it!!also with black bezels....!

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
Unread 08-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #53
WillysEdition04
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskull View Post
Looks good, who's the guy with the square red face?
I think it's pretty obvious that it's Mario

ChevTac Firearms, LLC
"Like" us on Facebook: facebook.com/ChevTec
WillysEdition04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #54
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysEdition04 View Post
I think it's pretty obvious that it's Mario
well yes it is do you feel lucky,punk?

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
Unread 08-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #55
PDoyle
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
can anyone photoshop the jeep with tires black???what do you mean how was the install?if you mean was it easy,it was installed by professionals in 3 hours including the allignment.i have the re shocks that came with the kit.WHY should my sway bar broke ?you know something i don't.......
Just keep an eye on the sway bar.
Good, the install went well then.
Also, I love this idea...
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12525_102_07.htm
Not so much the fenders, but for the hood, a good idea!
Unread 08-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #56
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

why do you believe the sway bar will brake,you had issues with yours?also on the subject of turning the white letters inside is not a good idea i think cause you'll be able to see the white letters from some angles inside and that would make me pretty unhappy lol!

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
Unread 08-31-2008, 03:27 PM   #57
batjeep13
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i got the clear lences from here http://www.quadratec.com/products/55207_900.htm .yes i DO have also full doors(stored right now)!this is the jeep with the hardtop and the full door swithout all the mods though ! ps:the guy with the red face is really funny,you're right raskull!
This photo looks very familiar!

[I][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Silver"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/JFI"][COLOR="Gray"]JFI[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [COLOR="Silver"]Member #5[/COLOR]

[U][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/batjeep-build-808350/"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]B[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Yellow"]j[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="black"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]p[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]build[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/U]
batjeep13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #58
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

ok guys some update to my little mods thread!!first of all o painted my bezels black after the suggestion of some fellow jeepers and changed the covers for my fog lights so i can use them without having to step outside the jeep to take them off and one further away picture

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
Unread 09-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #59
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

then i installed my hard top and full doors!i know its still summer and quite hot but during the night its a little bit cold and the wife, you know... and ...another one .you know its not bad with the hard top but you do loose that feeling of freedom only an open jeep can give you !anyway more little mods are coming through the post in a couple of days

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)

Last edited by jeep2008; 09-27-2008 at 05:17 PM..
Unread 09-20-2008, 08:32 AM   #60
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

UPDATE:i ordered the mopar light bar and its on the way so next week i'll propably have it installed !now for my next mode i painted my front and rear diff covers and added some stainless steel screws to them to make a beautifull contrast imo: front dana 30 rear dana 35 and one from further away

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.