my jeep pics and my little mods(so far)! - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > my jeep pics and my little mods(so far)!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiSpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 07-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #301
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Nice looking Jeep and I was quite surprised to find that you live on Rhodes with it. How big is the island?
A good friend I went to university with had to move back to Rhodes after his studies in Canada to serve in the military for several years and at that point I lost contact with him. Great guy that could cook up some awesome tasting food. I've always wanted to visit your island and track him down.
What's next for the Jeep?

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Indyorv.com[/FONT][/FONT]
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #302
terpsmandan
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I know that this is an old thread but how difficult is it to swap the steering wheel. I am looking for a wheel from a WJ Overland with the wood trim to swap into my TJ.
terpsmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:41 AM   #303
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot magnet View Post
Nice looking Jeep and I was quite surprised to find that you live on Rhodes with it. How big is the island?
A good friend I went to university with had to move back to Rhodes after his studies in Canada to serve in the military for several years and at that point I lost contact with him. Great guy that could cook up some awesome tasting food. I've always wanted to visit your island and track him down.
What's next for the Jeep?
The island is quite big,almost 70 miles from end to end.Has something for everybody,peace and lonely beaches to hot clubs and crowed bikini-full ones
The jeep was sold a while back,so nothing for the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsmandan View Post
I know that this is an old thread but how difficult is it to swap the steering wheel. I am looking for a wheel from a WJ Overland with the wood trim to swap into my TJ.
I only removed my steering wheel to renew the leather,but there is a thread somewhere about that WJ wheel.It's not easy especially if you want the functions to work...

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
jeep2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:56 AM   #304
Dogbones
2006 TJ Wrangler 

you've had the chassis black for awhile, do you like it? is it holding up well?
Dogbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012, 12:30 AM   #305
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogbones View Post
you've had the chassis black for awhile, do you like it? is it holding up well?
Yes,it's holding great,one of the easiest modes I've done to the jeep.

No Jeep right now
04TJ (SOLD)
01TJ (SOLD)
jeep2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.