My Jeep build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > My Jeep build

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 01-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
nwiTJdave

My Jeep build

Like the majority of people on this website I too caught the Jeep bug. The hardest part of it all was convincing my wife to allow me to go through with my dream. I was once told it's easier to ask for forgivness than permisison but let me tell you...my wife is crazy. So being scared of my balls being chopped off I decided to convince her to go along with my big plans. After months of scurrying the internet and local newspaper for ads for jeeps for sale I decided I didnt want to buy one already built. I knew it would be cheaper to find one already built but what fun would that be? Jeeps are built not bought. Finally my wife got tired of me always complaining that I really wanted a Wrangler but we would probably never be able to afford it my plan started to work. One day she finally tells me ok find the jeep I really want and lets go get it. So I found an 02 TJ and am now ready to begin what we all want to do. Start making it how we want it. I am going to first start off by buying a 4" Cage suspension lift. I know it may not be the best but I think it terms of price it is the best bang for the buck. I have located a used SYE and cv driveshaft for a decent price and now I need to decide on what sizes tires I want to get and the price Im willing to spend. I can hold off on all of this and save up for 35's and regear the dana35 and get a 1" BL or should I go ahead and just get 33's for now and try holding off on the regear? Just a week ago I had planned on getting a 4"TERAFLEX but now Im thinking of going with the Cage. Anyone with knowlege of either of the setups would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.