Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

My Build, Best Money EVER Spent! 33" Rockers, 2.5" RC lift...

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FlyinPhil 
#1 ·
I finally pulled the trigger and upgraded.
I have had my jeep for a year now and its been the most fun ever!
With in the first month of having it I got so 31" baja claws for cheap and stuffed a aussie in the front axle and wheeled the crap outta it every chance I could learning new things and doing lots nice trips and meeting some new people...
So after a year of running it that way my tires were screaming to be changed so I lost all control and bought everythign I have been drooling over for the past little while...
I started off by making a new front bumper modled after the warn one but smaller and thicker cuz the OEM one got ripped off.
I then added on 2 sets of Hella 500 driving lights w/ custom homemade brackets and Delta zenon headlights.
So then I needed some lift. I decided to go with a JKS 1.25" BL and BMML and a Rough Country 2.5" coil spring lift (which accually gave me 3":2thumbsup:) along with some other little Rough Conutry goodies like a new stabilzer and track bars and whatnot.
I added some Rugged Ridge 7" flares to cover the tires some more and some custom black decals to cover up a bunch of scratchs
I then picked up some Black Rock simulated beadlock wheels in a 15x10 flavor
And the best part... A brand new set of 33x13.50 Pitbull Rockers! These tires rock!!!

The Rough Country Lift is rougher then stock but still not bad.
The Rockers are a awesome tire, tho they are VERY stiff and the crown balloons horribly which results in poor contact when not aired down. They kicked butt in everything I have tryed them in EXCECPT ice, which is obvious, but they do amazing in mud, rocks, snow and everythign else I have came across
Next on the list a a re-gear cuz the jeeps a dog now with the huge tires.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.