my 2003 Tj Sport (pics, as requested) :D - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > my 2003 Tj Sport (pics, as requested) :D

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 09-04-2002, 02:25 PM   #16
AgentZed

Quote:
Originally posted by dan58
No cig lighter (only in smoker pkg) 2 outlets though
So what is in the place where the ashtray usually is? Anything useful, or simply a panel to cover the hole?

Don't they know that non-smokers use the cig lighter to start campfires after their matches get soaked fording the creek on the way to the campsite? Or as an emergency hand warmer? And the ashtray is a holder for small parts, like soft top bolts. These things weren't useful only to smokers!

[b][color=white]White Jeep Club member #101010[/color][/b]
AgentZed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2002, 02:28 PM   #17
AgentZed

Quote:
Originally posted by dan58
Roll bar padding is 100% better than my 99.
If the roll bars haven't otherwise changed and the same "Camel" color is available, would be great to order an 03 roll bar cover set to put on my 02.
[b][color=white]White Jeep Club member #101010[/color][/b]
AgentZed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2002, 09:21 PM   #18
RockyMts

Great Jeep! (Beautiful wife, too. Lucky guy.)

I test-drove a '03 Sport a few days ago, silver with grey interior. It was the first '03 to arrive at the local dealer. I don't care for that color, so I'm still looking. This Jeep had the "smoker's package" which includes a removable ashtray that fits into one of the cupholder spaces, the same as the Sebring has. I always use my ashtray as a coin box, but I guess I'll have to get used to using the slots instead.
RockyMts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.