motor out,tranny stuck - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > motor out,tranny stuck

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
natedefelice
1997 TJ Wrangler 

motor out,tranny stuck

I just bought this wrangler,and a motor... motor is not in and its stuck in first, when I try to take it out of gear the whole tranny lifts up... my buddy got in it last week and pushed the clutch pedal in and it made a loud stap sound. I have to move it to get it loaded on my trailer to haul on back and get it running! Any advice.. flywheel and clutch are also out I believe. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, THANKS

Last edited by natedefelice; 03-09-2013 at 07:30 AM..
natedefelice is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.