post #451 of Old 09-29-2011, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler
 
LuckRider's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NY - 12550
Posts: 9,314
Nah. Either set the black on top after doing the whole hood white, or paint just that section and make it a little wide, tape it up, and line the rest of the hood overlapping about 4 or 6 inches of the black. I wouldn't imagine there are coverage issues with the ML color.


Thanks to SuperWade2 For the 1 Year Upgrade!
Support Our Troops!
ALL WK2 Owners, Click Here
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline  
post #452 of Old 09-29-2011, 07:24 PM
QCDoc
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider
Nah. Either set the black on top after doing the whole hood white, or paint just that section and make it a little wide, tape it up, and line the rest of the hood overlapping about 4 or 6 inches of the black. I wouldn't imagine there are coverage issues with the ML color.
I got ya.. Sounds like a plan. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
QCDoc is offline  
post #453 of Old 01-27-2012, 06:30 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
I'm getting ready to order mine finally just need to ask again I know its been covered before but how long will it last un opened? I plan on rolling mine probably a week or 2 tops from when I get it so I think ill be good on that. I'm gonna get some extra rollers remember seeing those come in handy what else will I need and any tips or advice is welcomed. Pm me if you'd like thanks. Also the chassis saver, is that suppose to go on the tub before I roll the bedliner on? Or could I use it on the frame? Thanks in advance sorry to make you guys go over this again.
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #454 of Old 01-27-2012, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
LuckRider
Web Wheeler
 
LuckRider's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NY - 12550
Posts: 9,314
It claims a shelf life of 1 year. I had stuff that was was sitting in the garage for 2 years before being opened. After it was opened, 1 quart went into a separate container, and was opened about 6 months later. When I opened it, it was still useable with some heavy duty mixing.

Thanks to SuperWade2 For the 1 Year Upgrade!
Support Our Troops!
ALL WK2 Owners, Click Here
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline  
post #455 of Old 01-27-2012, 11:53 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider
It claims a shelf life of 1 year. I had stuff that was was sitting in the garage for 2 years before being opened. After it was opened, 1 quart went into a separate container, and was opened about 6 months later. When I opened it, it was still useable with some heavy duty mixing.
OK ill be fine then. I think I'm going to order it tomorrow or Monday can't wait to have it done! I was planning on doing this later on but i was taking oil to get rid of it at a gas station and on the way there one of the containers fell over and the lid popped off and a whole gallon of oil spilled out and ruined my carpet so now I'm doing it a little sooner lol
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #456 of Old 01-29-2012, 03:58 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJmyTJ View Post
OK ill be fine then. I think I'm going to order it tomorrow or Monday can't wait to have it done! I was planning on doing this later on but i was taking oil to get rid of it at a gas station and on the way there one of the containers fell over and the lid popped off and a whole gallon of oil spilled out and ruined my carpet so now I'm doing it a little sooner lol
Make sure you get all oil residue out that may have soaked through carpet before you scuff sand
magnetman is offline  
post #457 of Old 01-29-2012, 09:58 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
I already got all of it out I'm gonna go wipe down the inside one more time just to make sure though
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #458 of Old 01-29-2012, 11:21 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,306
Monstaliner Bloodbath exterior with clear coat on top
Attached Thumbnails
bloodbath-exterior-jeep-photo-5.jpg  
magnetman is offline  
post #459 of Old 01-29-2012, 11:24 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman
Monstaliner Bloodbath exterior with clear coat on top
Looks good I just ordered my kit a little while ago. I think I got everything I'll need
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #460 of Old 01-29-2012, 11:33 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJmyTJ View Post
Looks good I just ordered my kit a little while ago. I think I got everything I'll need
Got the order, thanks!
Should ship Tues or Wed
magnetman is offline  
post #461 of Old 01-31-2012, 05:45 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Got the order, thanks!
Should ship Tues or Wed
On the email I got it said that it's shipping to Atlanta GA .. I'm in coral springs Florida
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #462 of Old 01-31-2012, 05:48 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
And on the invoice I was sent it has the right shipping address i don't know why it says its going to Atlanta GA
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #463 of Old 01-31-2012, 05:58 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
 
magnetman's Avatar
2011 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cullman
Posts: 11,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJmyTJ View Post
And on the invoice I was sent it has the right shipping address i don't know why it says its going to Atlanta GA
Sounds like someone in our office was keyboard challenged today

We'll fix it
magnetman is offline  
post #464 of Old 01-31-2012, 06:00 PM
JacKedUP4x4
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman

Sounds like someone in our office was keyboard challenged today

We'll fix it
Haha it happens, thanks.
JacKedUP4x4 is offline  
post #465 of Old 01-31-2012, 06:07 PM
LiveAndLearn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buford
Posts: 3,642
god was sending it to me in Atlanta, because he knows I want it
LiveAndLearn is offline  
Reply

Tags
install , liner , monstaliner , write-up , writeup


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
MONSTALINER- bedliner UltimateCC TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 26 08-14-2011 01:05 PM
Is there a write up on how do install a TT? cb19950 TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 23 08-04-2007 07:59 PM
Full Traction 6" Long Arm Kit Write-Up wayoflife TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 16 05-19-2006 12:46 AM
Anyone have an a/c install write up? chaznad TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 2 10-06-2005 10:10 PM
Brake install How-To Write up?? bam9382 TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 8 05-13-2005 08:43 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome