Modification advice for light wheeling. - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Modification advice for light wheeling.

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #31
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodyrider View Post
x2... x2... and Zack, I really want an invite to Flatlander's party/wheeling because I want to see your rig as well as Luckrider's up close... and I NEED to see Flatlander's build up close
Hah, mines nothing special, it'll have an aussie up front on 31s and a 2 inch lift. LR has a stock rubi. But I'll see what's up.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #32
cam36
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys antoher question...if I disconnect the sway bars it'll give the wheels better flex right...and is there anything more too it other than taking out the bolt?
cam36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 05:58 PM   #33
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam36 View Post
Hey guys antoher question...if I disconnect the sway bars it'll give the wheels better flex right...and is there anything more too it other than taking out the bolt?
Correct. You will need zipties or bungies or something to tie up the links while they are disconnected.

And as to Rausch Creek, it is definitely worth a trip. Greens (and maybe easy blues) can be run stock.
Unread 07-16-2010, 06:08 PM   #34
cam36
2012 JK Wrangler 

Okay cool thanks man, and are they a ***** to re connect?....and me and my buddies are going the 27th and 28th if anyone wants to join
Unread 07-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #35
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam36 View Post
Okay cool thanks man, and are they a ***** to re connect?....and me and my buddies are going the 27th and 28th if anyone wants to join
Just make sure you are on flat terrain when you disconnect and then reconnect. Should be OK then.
Unread 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #36
cam36
2012 JK Wrangler 

Okay cool man sounds good thanks!

Tags
tj , wrangler , mod , modification , advice , help , suspension , lift , body lift , bl , tire

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.