Modding has begun - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Modding has begun

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-10-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Modding has begun

So thanks to the gov for the tax refund i have begun to mod my 06 wrangler, so far i have added a set of KC fogs, tow hooks, hard rubber splash guards, corner guards, and have recently just ordered a soft top for it. So far its coming along really good and should be ready for light trails by next week which i am looking foward to. Figured i share the new with all of you since i am pretty excited to see it all done for the summer. I am thinking next to get a set of skids for the engine and diffs. I will get some pics posted soon of all the work, thanx for all the help everyone alot of your tips and advice went into selecting the parts for the jeep

06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
BlueJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Say goodbye to spare change, lol.
Unread 05-10-2006, 07:57 PM   #3
06WranglerX
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I already have, i am always on e bay looking for parts, in fact with other cars or trucks i have owned i was never on e bay now it takes up a large section of my night that and this forum hah, but yea i have def noticed that i am going to be spending more cash to build the perfect jeep which will never happen because our lists always seem to grow.
06WranglerX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #4
ColoradoTJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

You should post some pics.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #60

My Jeep

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane" J.B.
ColoradoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2006, 08:10 PM   #5
phydeaux
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Don't thank the government. That's your money. You just loaned it to them (interest free) so they could give some it to other people who didn't earn it. If everybody had to work for a living, we'd all keep a lot more in our pockets to spend on Jeeps.
Empty
Every
Pocket
phydeaux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.