MML raise shifter? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > MML raise shifter?

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 01-12-2005, 02:32 PM   #1
wakeboarder 21

MML raise shifter?

i have a Tcase drop with my RE lift and 1" BL so my sifter is pretty low... im adding a MML soon and was wondering if that would bring my shifter up any?

thanks in advance

RE 3.5 __ 1" BL__RE front adj. trac bar__Currie Anti Rock sway bar__33 BFG M/T with some black steelies__K&N Filter__CB___ Durango 4x4 Front Bumper

building for 37s

[URL=http://orw.truckmoxie.com/mygallery.ten?id=4573]***PICS***[/URL]
wakeboarder 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2005, 02:54 PM   #2
hardwarp

bump...because I as well want to know the answer to this.
hardwarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2005, 03:00 PM   #3
Humberto Benavides

I got exact same set up on my rig, RE 3.5" 1"BL and 1"MML and still needed the tc lever drop bracket ! All jeeps are different but I bet you'll need it !
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Tahoma]'03 Jeep Wrangler X Auto I6 4.0L, 3.5" RE Super Flex, 1" PA BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, 33x12.5x15 MT/R's, JKS Quick Discos, RE Front Adjustable Trackbar, Skyjacker Hydro7000 Shocks, OEM RUBICON Rocker Guards, WARN Steering Skidplate, Front Mopar Tow Hooks, Bushwacker 6" Extended Fender Flares, K&N drop-in air filter, Chicago Electric Winch, SS light bar with 4 Hella 500 Driving Lights, and stock no more ![/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][URL=http://www.teamlaredo4x4.com]Visit TeamLaredo4x4.com[/URL] [/COLOR][/FONT]
OOOO
[¯¯¯¯]
o||||o
▒-o-▒
Humberto Benavides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2005, 03:08 PM   #4
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

it will bring the shifter up a bit. it may also eliminate the need for the transfer case drop kit
you can shim the 1" mml to 1.5" or whatever you can fit [depends on body lift] and this will help very much with your drive line angles.

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
ErikJordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.