Looking for a write up for installing the wiring harness on my new Hardtop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking for a write up for installing the wiring harness on my new Hardtop

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-11-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
jeepnewbee

Looking for a write up for installing the wiring harness on my new Hardtop

Hey all,

I have been looking all over the net for a write up on installing a wiring harness for the hardtop - wiper and defroster. Does anyone know where I can find oneÖ or can some one reassure me that itís not going to be that badÖ Iím hoping Iíll be able to do this fairly quickly.

Thanks,
Jeff
Boston Ma

jeepnewbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
txjeep03tj

if you are buying a factory wire-harness from the a stearlership then it comes with very easy to follow instructions. its not hard to hook up but there are a couple spots that are a little bit of a pain to run the wires and hose through, but still fairly easy.

edit: i helped my dad do his is how i know. i will contact him tomorrow and see if he still has the instructions laying around somewhere (which im almost sure he does). if you are planning on wiring this up yourself without a pre-made harness, i can scan and email you the instructions if you like.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.