Looking for proper name - JeepForum.com
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 08-31-2009, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 1
Looking for proper name

Have lost the rubber stop that goes under the tire carrier and on top of the bumper trying to find one to replace it but dont know the exact name for it and guy i was talking to didnt understand what i was saying

Scramblinlife is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 08-31-2009, 08:22 PM
Rockin jeep
wushaw's Avatar
2000 TJ Wrangler 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,165
OEM would be on the tailgate and dealer should be able to find it. Aftermarket would be....rubber bumper baby buggy bumper???
wushaw is offline  
post #3 of 3 Old 08-31-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Danville, CA
Posts: 926
I think they call it an isolator.
OldFatGuy is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Proper way to lower the top 73Dart YJ Wrangler Technical Forum 6 05-05-2009 10:50 PM
Proper Bilsteins for 98 TJ Didley TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 6 05-02-2009 06:10 AM
Proper torque for hub happymudder10 TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 3 09-30-2008 08:18 PM
Proper Bumpstops 3stripes TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 10 02-06-2007 09:10 PM
Can anyone tell me the proper PSI for 30/9.50 BFG AT ? Pkibugu TJ Wrangler Technical Forum 1 08-14-2003 12:47 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome