Looking for a part - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking for a part

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
aimon
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for a part

We have a '97 TJ that we just bought. When we put the top down today (soft top) there are two big screw/bolt things that attach the window frame to the roll bar. They are long and have a large plastic top that lets you screw them in by hand. There should be two on each side. We are missing one on each side.

Can someone tell me what those are called? I'm having a hard time finding the right search terms so I can look them up and buy a couple.

Thanks so much!

aimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimon View Post
We have a '97 TJ that we just bought. When we put the top down today (soft top) there are two big screw/bolt things that attach the window frame to the roll bar. They are long and have a large plastic top that lets you screw them in by hand. There should be two on each side. We are missing one on each side.

Can someone tell me what those are called? I'm having a hard time finding the right search terms so I can look them up and buy a couple.

Thanks so much!
door surround pin knob, they are not cheap, you can use bolts instead
HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

is this what your asking for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-2006-Je...3ca3fe&vxp=mtr
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
aimon
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you very much! That's exactly what I'm looking for....and now that I've found it, the price is pretty crazy! I'll tell my boys that we should just use bolts. I'm sure they'll disagree, but mom is the one with the checkbook!

Thanks again! I really appreciate the quick response.
aimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thank you very much! That's exactly what I'm looking for....and now that I've found it, the price is pretty crazy! I'll tell my boys that we should just use bolts. I'm sure they'll disagree, but mom is the one with the checkbook!

your welcome
Unread 06-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #6
Hosejockey61
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

There's another thread here somewhere that sells the knob type screw for $10 and that includes shipping...really fast to install. I'll see if I can find it...
Hosejockey61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
Hosejockey61
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I think this is what you are looking for....and they are only $9.75 including shipping...I just got some and they are pretty dang good especially for the price!

http://www.upperbound1.com/servlet/t...removal/Detail
Unread 06-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #8
rchase559
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosejockey61
I think this is what you are looking for....and they are only $9.75 including shipping...I just got some and they are pretty dang good especially for the price!

http://www.upperbound1.com/servlet/t...removal/Detail
That's not the same part as the one posted in the link above...
rchase559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #9
Hosejockey61
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchase559 View Post
That's not the same part as the one posted in the link above...
Ahhhhh crap....somebody pull my head outta my a$$ please....

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.