looking for info on a good soft top cleaner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > looking for info on a good soft top cleaner

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-29-2005, 05:40 PM   #1
Shorty13M

looking for info on a good soft top cleaner

Hey all i have a 97 TJ that came with a soft top and hard top. the soft top needs to be cleaned. anyone have any suggestions for a good cleaner. thanks alot

Shorty13M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2005, 06:17 PM   #2
SOMA

Simple

My entire jeep gets bathed in Simple Green. 2 or 3 times a year I apply 303 Aerospace Protectant to the top and windows. Keeps everything looking like new.
SOMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2005, 02:20 AM   #3
Av Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMA
My entire jeep gets bathed in Simple Green. 2 or 3 times a year I apply 303 Aerospace Protectant to the top and windows. Keeps everything looking like new.
Where do you find the 303??? What kind of store???
JC fab rockers and 1" seat lift
33"BFG MT's
Nth degree adjustable upper arm
Nth degree lower arms
Power trax front locker
Av Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2005, 06:01 AM   #4
SOMA

The only places I've found it are Marine/Boat dealers. Kind of expensive but worth it. If some guy is using it on his $$yatch$$....good enough for me.
SOMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2005, 06:01 AM   #5
cwlongshot
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The factory and alot of people only recomend regular soap and water.

I have also found Simple Green to be awesome for the top and my soft doors!!

Good Luck,
CW
'99 TJ • 4.0 • 5 spd • D30 W/AUSSIE & 8.8 W/ECTED • 4:10's • http://cave76.org/forums/cromag.php?...g&u=cwlongshot

'89 MJ • 4.0 • AW4 • Hi-Pinion D30 with SPARTAN • D44 W/DETROIT LOCKER • 4:56's • http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1230
cwlongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2005, 08:01 AM   #6
4x4xFun

You can also order 303 from Boat US or West Marine online. It's considered the best water repellent for boat tops, biminis, etc.
4x4xFun is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.