other folks can answer the jeep question in more detail in regards to the engine, but here are a few things that get left of some lists
i just wanted to say thank you and wish you a safe boring deployment and a timely return. take care of yourself
As for the jeep:
i would think the best thing id to get some one to drive it every few weeks, but when that is not an option i would include in the list
• remove the battery and attach it to a AC trickle charger
• i would think about jacking it up and onto jack-stands, to take the static weight of the tires and suspension
• make sure it is clean and dry, the soft top is up if it has one but the windows are not fully closed so moisture does not get caught (if you need to close it up for some reason, there are , buy a bag of that silicon crystal cat little and pour it in a tray and set it inside, it will help absorb and stabilize moisture
• clean and flip windshield wipers away from the windshield
• if you care about the paint, wash and wax it, that will make cleaning it after you come back smoother
•grease all you greas points
folks with more engine and fluids knowledge can talk about the rest
"If you don't have time to do it right, you are going to need time to do it over."
'05 Red Flame TJ Rubi UnLtd
"Teach a man how to take his doors off and he will enjoy his Jeep for a day,
teach him to search the forums and he will enjoy his Jeep for life!"