LJ long arm lengths - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > LJ long arm lengths

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 07-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
loaderopp
2005 LJ Wrangler 

LJ long arm lengths

I was not planing on doing the long arm on the LJ untill the fall! But on a recent 5 day wheeling camping trip into the rocky mountains, My jeep did a fast side ways slide into a bad hole. while trying to get around a couple large trees, on a very steep of camber hill.

the rocks did there number and took out my LCA mount, bent it flat to the axle and had enough torque to pop the frame mount at the same time. any how i got it fixed up enough to limp the jeep of the mountain and back to camp. then to home from there...

So i have everything i need to build a custom long arm. 3 link front, 4 link rear But i have heard so many lengths, it's driving me nut's. I have seen a couple long arm TJ's but i have not found 1 long arm LJ yet.

What i am looking for is the length's of the arms front and back... thanks Mike!!

2005 Rubicon Unlimited, 5.5 inch custom long arm, 1 inch daystar body lift, River Raider Snorkel, Custom bumper/winch mount, sliders, tire carrier. 37x13.50 R17 Nitto Mudgraplers, Bushwacker flat fender. Custom 1/2 cab. Hyline hood vents. Custom tonnue cover and tool box. HID-X off road lights, LED driving lights custom rear bumper/m6000 rear monted winch.
loaderopp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lj , long arm , suspension , wrangler , length , TJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.