lift questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > lift questions

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
basssolow5
1999 TJ Wrangler 

lift questions

im looking for a 3-4" lift for my tj. im looking at the one in the link below. what are some other good ones? olso those that click on the link, are those line above the track bar brake lines? i cant imagine what else they would be

IRON ROCK OFF ROAD: Rough Country TJ 4" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit

colorado jeep club member #730

stimulating the economy one part at a time!
basssolow5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
stuntjumper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Check out the rough country vendor on here as members can get a discount.

IMHO building your own lift (piecing it together) is the best way to go, however I've heard good things about RC Lifts too. Rubicon Express and OME I've heard also makes good stuff, no personal experience though. I've got a skyjacker only cause it came with the jeep when I bought it, kinda stiff though. I'll get it changed eventually.
stuntjumper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
lift , suspension , tj , wrangler , rough country

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.