lift kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > lift kit

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 01-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

lift kit

Hey i need new shocks and i obviusly want a lift well i can only go 2 inches so ima go with that. I was wondering if any of you had any sugestions for a lift with shocks. Im a teen without a job so money is an issue

Zjones1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
lumpster
2013 JK Wrangler 

how about some skyjacker hydros and a cheap set of ebay 1 or 2 inch spacers? That will probably be about as cheap as you can go.

You may even find some used, keep you eyes peeled.
Blaine asked me before we left camp if I'd ever been wheeling before, I said "sure, of course I have"... about 50 feet onto the trail, he said "Wade, you f'in lied to me, you've never been WHEELING before"... I think he was right! :rofl:

Want to STOP?

JEEP Co-op parts, DELRIN DOOR BUSHINGS, TRE inserts, poolball shifters, tierod flip kits

My Goodyear tire experience
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2011, 01:16 AM   #3
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

If money is tight you can't go wrong with the Zone 2" lift for $229.75.I just did their 4.25" combo lift and it rides great!

http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=20&gr=-1
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.