Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Level 8 Tracker Wheels...?

9K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  JeepinUPMich 
#1 ·
Hello all.... I have been searching the forum and others in regards to these wheels. I have not found anyone who has them on their TJ, only JKs....

Im about to order the 33x12.5x15 Duratracs, along with the Level 8 Tracker wheels from DiscountTire, and have a Zone 4.25 Combo lift ready to go in..

The specs are, from DT..

Level 8 Tracker

15x8
5x4.5
3.30 BS
-30 offset - I think thats what the DT rep said

The backspacing seems crazy...I'm guessing they will stick out close to 2" from the stock flares

Anyone have any advice, or experience with these wheels? :cheers2:

#2 ·
I've never seen wheels with that little backspacing.I go with 3.75" and they stick out over 2" past the flares.

#3 ·
MT Classic Locks (15x8) have a 3.3125 BS.

My 10.5 wide tires stick out at least an inch beyond my wider LJ flares. If you have the normal (skinnier) flares, you'll have about 3" of uncovered tire. At first I liked the look 8 years ago on a stock Jeep. Now I'm wanting something in the 3.75-4" flavor. On the positive side, tire clearance is a non issue with suspension and steering parts.

#19 ·
So, I had the level 8s ordered, DT got back to me and said they had been damaged in shipping. That was the last until the end of the month when they get restocked...Guess it wasn't meant to be. So I said replace them with the MB 7s they have on their site, ha! the guy told me they stop sellin them and don't know why they still advertise em...damn!

Nothing else caught my eye at DT, so I finally just ordered the Black Ion Alloy 171s...backspacing was around 3.50. Shouldn't be too much of a difference anyhow..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.