Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Kinda of a How to? Need some help...

1K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  jungleplant 
#1 · (Edited)
How do yal help your girls get into your Jeep if the Jeep is too big?

I am throwing on my lift tomorrow but forgot I sold the side steps and the girl is 5ft tall! Opps :laugh:

#2 ·
I think you have a misplaced modifier there. Which is too big, the girl or the Jeep?

I assume you mean the Jeep, in which case proper etiquette would be to open her door for her and extend your hand as she attempts to get in the Jeep. This gives her the opportunity to refuse graciously.

#7 ·
haha Thanks yal! I got my help and a good laugh! haha lets see how it goes, I am going to surprise her with the lift friday

#8 ·
and I fixed the first post.

By the way a few days ago I parked next to a rubi with what looked like a RE SF 3.5 or 4.5 with a 1" bl. She stood up next to it and was like "If yours is ever this big I need a laddar". Wish I had a camera because I doubt her head hit the mirror! haha

#17 ·
I bought "stirrups" from 4WD, they look like horse saddle stirrups. They didn't work at all and they even scratched my door frame near the door entry guard. I returned them immediately and I d/n think they carry them any longer.

As others said - here's what you do.... Be a gentleman, open the door for her, show her where to grap inside to hoist herself up, offer to help and stand-by to steady her. Then if she needs a boost.... ahh you'll figure out what to do then -:). You can also try to park where she exits onto a curb, she'll notice and appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.